Sunday, January 13, 2008

My New Laptop Computer

At last I bought my new laptop this afternoon! After hubby and I got home from church we ate our lunch and after wards we went to Best Buy to buy the laptop that I want. It’s been a while that I’ve been looking for the right laptop for me but every time I go to Wal Mart and Best Buy, the laptop that I want is already out of stock or sold out. I wanted to buy before Christmas but hubby told me to wait until they have a better sale. So I waited and waited and we went to Best about three times and to Wal Mart three times too just to look for sale.

This morning before we went to church, hubby went to buy a newspaper and I’ve seen the ads of Best Buy that they have a sale of new models of laptop. I found the one I want so we went to buy it this afternoon before it will be sold out. I used my hard-earned money from blogging. Yes, I now have a souvenir from my paid blogging, a brand new Gateway laptop computer. It has an integrated webcam and microphone, 2 GB of memory and 250 GB of hard drive. It’s a notebook and it’s sleek and light. I am really so happy to own my laptop. I’ve been wanting to have one since I’ve been blogging. I still have to familiarize myself of it’s features and in using it though. I hope my blogging and surfing will be faster now.

Laptop000page1

Laptop001page2

0 comments:

Post a Comment