Friday, February 10, 2012

Pictorial Time

We just came home from the mall when I asked my 3 year old niece Vernice to take my photos. I just wore this dress for the first time and I didn't want to take it off without having a pictorial first. I like the color of the dress and I just thought that it would look colorful in pictures. I even asked my hubby to pose with me while Vernice was still in the mood to take some photos. My photographer is not a professional so bear with her. Some of the pics she took were blurry because she accidentally touched the lens with her dirty hand. I just learned it when I was looking at the pics and I was wondering what happened to my camera. It used to have clear and crisp photos and why suddenly it became blurry. At first I thought it was because of the rays of the sun. Then I finally found what was wrong when I turned on the camera and looked at the lens. I had to clean it with a damp cotton and then I tried to take some photos and it the pics came out clear again. Some of the blurry ones were included here though.











And here is my photographer, my three and a half year old niece Vernice Julia.



0 comments:

Post a Comment