Thursday, January 3, 2008

My New Blog

  • I have created a new blog of mine a couple of months ago. This blog was inspired by the Word of God in the Bible. I just want to share God’s Word to other people and tell the whole wide world that we have a God who cares for us and love us unconditionally. The world wide web is a good place to witness to other people and win souls to Jesus. I asked my hubby to post there his messages so he will be my co-author in that blog. Hubby is a preacher and he has some messages to share to others. We need to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ before He comes back, "Go ye therefore into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." MARK 16:15. I also bought a domain for this blog last month. I hope and pray that this blog will be a blessing to other people. Visit my new blog by clicking here. To my readers, I hope you give God the top priority in your life for without Him, we are nothing and we will not be in this world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment