Saturday, August 21, 2010

It’s past midnight…

…and I’m still awake. I’ve been busy preparing my lessons for tomorrow for Sunday school. I also printed memory verse for the kids to memorize. On top of that I also read my hubby’s message for tomorrow because I am the translator from English to Tagalog. Most people who are attending our worship service are from the village and they can’t fully understand English preaching especially from an American preacher because they said it’s too slang. I have no choice but to translate it so they will understand hubby’s message. I’ve been doing this for more than a month already. I just pray to God to give me wisdom because I’m not really very good in Tagalog translation. I’m just doing this to further God’s kingdom and for His glory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment