Monday, November 19, 2007

Visitors In Our Church

We had such a good time yesterday at the church. We had visitors from Oklahoma City, the HBC Quartet. Those young men are students of Heartland Baptist College and they sang christian songs during our Sunday School and worship service. They performed and sang praise songs unto God and we really enjoyed listening to them tremendously. During the main service, one of them preached the Word of God. I was really blessed with the message and during the invitation time I went infront and prayed. The quartet had also CDs for sale which they recorded and I bought one. In fact I am playing it right now while I’m here typing. We really had a good time in the church yesterday. I took a photo but since I was not that close, it’s a little bit blurred.

A1photos_013

0 comments:

Post a Comment