Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lunch With My Hubby’s Co-Workers

My hubby had invited me the other day to attend the Christmas lunch for the teachers and staff in the school where he works. It was my first time to go to his workplace and meet his co-workers. They were all so nice and I ate lunch with them. I got to see Mary and Cathy finally. Mary and I had been sending e-mails to each other and I talked to Cathy on the phone twice. They told me how they love my lumpia and they said they can eat a bunch of them. It just made me smile. I’ve seen the kids gave high five to my hubby. The kids were so cute. Hubby had been receiving gift cards from the kids in the school as Christmas gift. Some gave my hubby shower gel, granola and candy bars. My hubby said that the school where he works now is the best place he’s ever worked in his life. All his co-workers are so nice and friendly and also the kids in that school are so cute. My hubby loves kids and he enjoyed working around them everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment