Friday, December 21, 2007

My Christmas Presents

Hubby and I went to the mall after lunch today. He bought me my Christmas presents which I have been requesting from him. I wanted to have a siver necklace with matching earrings. He also bought me a silver wrist watch and a necklace with swarovski crystal pendant. They are not that expensive because they’re on sale. It’s Christmas time and sale are everywhere so we really had a big discount. I’ve been asking him to replace my jewelries which were stolen early this year. We didn’t have a budget for a diamond ring to replace my diamond ring which was also stolen. But anyways, I love my new jewelries though they’re only silver and not gold especially it was given to me by my dearest hubby.

A1photos_195_1 A1photos_196_1 A1photos_194_1

0 comments:

Post a Comment