Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Brother's Baby

I talked to my youngest brother on the phone the other day. He told me that they gonna dedicate to the Lord their baby girl Faith on the 29th of this month. My hubby and I will be one of the ninongs and ninangs. I just wish we are there to celebrate with them. I also talked to my other brother and he was so excited to break the good news to me. His wife is 2 months preggy and he will be soon a daddy. I’m so happy for my two brothers. They have now their own family. Both of them got married when I was already here in the US. My hubby and I were not able to attend their wedding. Now they’re having babies. Babies are blessings from the Lord. Below is the photo of baby Faith, a cute and healthy baby taken when she was 3 days old.

Pict01211_1

Pict01221

0 comments:

Post a Comment