Friday, March 14, 2008

Another Break

My hubby and I will be going out of town tomorrow until Wednesday. We’ll be visiting my step-kids in Alvarado. I have also an appointment for finger printing for my citizenship application. INS had sent me a mail last Friday acknowledging that they received my application. Then the next day, I got another mail from them and I’m scheduled for finger printing in Fort Worth on Tuesday. It’s about 25 minutes drive from Alvarado so it’s a double purpose vacation actually. I just hope that my application for citizenship will be processed sooner so I can apply for a US passport. My Philippine passport will be expiring on May this year. I’m really praying about it.

So I will have 4 days break from blogging and from this computer. If I’ll go on vacation, I will just enjoy and forget this blogging for a while. See ya folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment