Sunday, March 30, 2008

Congestion in Fort Worth

Traveling from Wichita Falls to Alvarado is smooth until we reach Fort Worth. Lots of cars there and traffic is bad. Hubby and I hate it because of the congestion and he can’t drive fast. He drove slowly and it’s like ages till we pass by that area. Then after that he can drive fast again. The same thing happened when we drove back home. There was congestion again and I told hubby we can’t do anything but to be patient until we passed Fort Worth. He said that’s the reason he moved out of Fort Worth because he hated the traffic there. My hubby was born and raised in Fort Worth but he moved out there many moon years back. Hubby likes the country life. I captured the congestion of vehicles in Fort Worth with my camera.


Dscn2237

Dscn2240

Dscn2244

Dscn2241

0 comments:

Post a Comment