Friday, April 4, 2008

Appointment Re-scheduled

I got a mail today from the USCIS informing me that my fingerprints appointment is on April 15. I was already wondering when I got their previous mail stating there that my appointment is April 5 and it falls on a Saturday. I asked my hubby if they are open on the weekends. I know that federal offices are close on the weekends. Another error from them? Instead of April 15 they wrote April 5 in their previous mail? The time is the same though 8:00 AM. Hubby and I are supposed to leave this afternoon to go to Alvarado but we canceled it now because of the change of schedule. It’s good the mail arrived on time.

I’m so glad because hubby and I will be able to attend the Creation Seminar in our church tonight, tomorrow morning and on Sunday. All things work together for good to those who love God…

0 comments:

Post a Comment