Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Li'l Sister

I tried to get up earlier this morning and went online. I wanted to chat with my family in the Philippines. It was past 9:00 AM here and it’s past 10 PM there. Most of them were already asleep except my sister Violy and her hubby. I talked to her for more than an hour and we saw each other in the webcam. She told me that she uploaded some of their photos in her friendster. I browsed her photos that she uploaded and I’ve seen the photos of her 2 boys when they received awards and medal during their closing exercises in their school. I took photos of my sister in the webcam using Skype. I miss her very much. She’s the only sister I got and we’re so close to each other. My siblings and I have a very close family tie. We love and support each other in every way we can.


Video_call_snapshot_3
Video_call_snapshot_4

0 comments:

Post a Comment