Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Interview Is Scheduled

I've got mail yesterday from the USCIS and guess what? My interview for my citizenship is scheduled on June 18. I didn’t expect it to be that soon. I just had my finger prints re-taken last April 15 and in less than 2 weeks, here comes their mail for my interview schedule. I thought the CIS is backlogged because last year before their fees skyrocketed, a lot of people filed for their citizenship. I’ve been praying to God that my application will be processed soon. My passport will expire next month and I will wait for my citizenship to be done before I will get a US passport. Then we will go back to the Philippines, God’s willing. We have our plans to work for the Lord there and my hubby and I have been praying about it. The Lord knows our hearts’ desire and we just cling to His promises. "All things work together for good, to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28. I need to review for the interview and I pray that I will pass it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment