Saturday, July 26, 2008

My New Desktop

As a blogger, a good and fast computer is so helpful especially when chasing opps. My laptop has those features but I’ve read that it’s not recommended to use it for a long period of time because it has some adverse side effects. So I decided to buy a new desktop PC since I spend most of my time in front of the computer. My old desktop is so slow and sometimes it hang. It needs to be upgraded but I don’t want to spend money for that old PC. I prefer to buy a brand new one. Since I won $100 in the contest, I just added it with my earnings from blogging and bought me a brand new PC at Best Buy, my favorite electronic store. This is where I bought my laptop a few months ago. I earned points when I buy there because I have my reward zone card.

I’m contented with my purchase and my hubby was the one who did all the connections and now I’m using it while writing this. My desktop has a 17" widescreen LCD monitor with ultrafast 8 ms response time and antiglare screen treatment and adjustable-tilt display stand. Like my laptop, it has also a CD & DVD burner and label flash to make label prints for CDs and DVDs. It also came with a free Compact Canon PIXMA photo printer so I have another one to print our photos. It’s still in the box though. See some photos below.

Dscn3052

Dscn3054

Dscn3057

0 comments:

Post a Comment