Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Went To Ann’s House

It was raining this morning but hubby and I decided to go to Ann’s house in Burkburnett inspite of the rain. I already told Ann yesterday that we gonna go to their house and visit her. She told me she’s going to cook and we’ll have lunch in her place. When we reached Burkburnett, it wasn’t raining. Hubby said that people there must not be living righteously, he-he! Anyways, when we reached Burk, hubby and I can’t find Ann’s house. It’s my hubby’s first time to go there and it’s only my 2nd time. He kept driving until I noticed that we’ve already gone far. We had to go back and then I called Ann for directions. We were not far from her place she said and she went out in the street so we can see her. So we went to her house and lunch was ready. I brought lumpia and she just fried it. She cooked chicken adobo and spaghetti, pinoy style. It was so good and Ann gave me some to take home. Hubby doesn’t like spaghetti so he just ate rice, adobo and lumpia. By the way, Ann’s hubby Jeff was at work.

Ann had shown us her baby’s room and it’s ready. Her mom-in-law decorated the room. Everything matched and the theme of the room is baby cowgirl, color is brown and pink. Her mom-in-law was so creative and she did good in the decorations. Ann’s baby, Caroline Lyn is due next month.

Dscn2745
Dscn2744

0 comments:

Post a Comment