Thursday, July 10, 2008

Want Some Squash Flowers?

I was late in starting my vegetable garden this year. This time last year, I was already harvesting my veggies like the string beans and tomatoes. I got caught up with my blogging and was busy making money online. But my squash give me lots of flowers every morning. As I wake up, my destination is my garden to pick up the flowers. But I have to be careful with the bees. There were lots of them inside the flowers eating the pollen. I have been bitten by a bee way back in the Philippines and it really hurt. I don’t want it to happen again. While I was talking with my brother online yesterday, I showed him in the webcam the squash flowers that I harvested from my garden. He was so impressed. He said, squash flowers cost P10 a bundle in the and it’s just a few. I told him if only I can send to him some of my flowers, he-he! Below are the photos of my squash and its flowers. You want some? Just come by and pick in my garden.

Dscn2715

Dscn2725

0 comments:

Post a Comment