Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It’s Gloomy

The super typhoon Juan had devastated the country and damaged a lot of crops, trees, properties and also claimed some people’s lives. I was watching in the news a couple of nights ago and I’ve seen how the typhoon had swept away a tricycle. They played it over and over in the tv. Now as the typhoon leaves, another storm is approaching. Oh my gulay! I hope it will make a U turn and not come here. We don’t need another storm. It’s still gloomy and raining here but my nephews went to school now. It’s been 3 days that they didn’t have classes. What I like about this weather is that it’s cooler and we don’t need to turn the AC on. But I don’t know why this weather reminds me of my late li’l sister. I’ve been missing her so much. Gosh, I still can’t believe she’s gone now. Before I go to bed at night I remember her, when I woke up in the middle of the night I think of her and when I wake up in the morning she’s still in my mind. Too many memories to remember and I haven’t recovered yet from losing her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment