Thursday, October 28, 2010

Very nice Vernice!

Hubby and I went to the mall with my 2 year old niece Vernice today. She was so behaved and didn’t even cry or asked for milk. She asked hubby to carry her most of the time though especially in going up and down the escalator. We went to eat in the food court and I ordered lunch for the 3 of us. I ordered spaghetti and macaroni salad for her but she ate some of my rice with the beef soup first then the spaghetti. I ordered a value meal consisting of rice, chopsuey and beef adobo. Hubby got rice, fried chicken and beef adobo. Iced tea and beef soup was included in the meal. While we were eating, Christmas songs were being played and Vernice was swaying while eating to our delight and she was drawing attention from people in the other tables. Hubby said he noticed that people kept staring at him and then to Vernice. They might be wondering whether Vernice is hubby’s daughter or not because she don’t have American features, LOL! Vernice calls hubby “daddy” and she calls me “mommy”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment