Saturday, October 27, 2007

Faith In God

According to the Bible, without faith, it is impossible to please God. So we need to have faith in God in order to please Him. The Bible said, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God, that’s why it’s so important to go to church on Sundays and listen to the preaching of God’s Word. We need also to read our Bible daily because that is where you will learn more about the Word of God.

My faith in God didn’t grow instantly. I had to undergo a lot of trials in life before my faith went stronger. God used those trials to mold me and transformed me into the person He wants me to be. When trouble comes into our lives, we sometimes feel as if we’ve been hit by a strong typhoon. We feel desperation and then we wonder. Why is this happening to me? One possibility is that God is using a painful experience to get our attention and to turn to Him and trust Him to help us. Is God using pain in your life to lovingly persuade you to change and deepen your faith in Him? Trials are not easy but if we let God work in our lives and completely trust in His Son Jesus, then new growth will result and our faith in God will go deeper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment