Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Hallelujah Luau

We had a blast last night at the church during the banquet. There were lots of good foods and it was catered. The fellowship hall was decorated with hawaiian motiff. Hubby and I enjoyed the foods and the fellowship. They served beef barbecue, sausage, coles law, potato salad, ham, beans, dinner rolls, pickles, ice cream and a lot of more which I can’t remember. I didn’t really eat that much, I got full easily. My hubby went to get 2nd serving. After eating, there was a program. Some of the church workers gave their testimonies. Some rendered special songs. There was also a skit that really made us laughed. Pastor Turner gave a message to wrap up the night’s event. The program was hosted by Bro. Allen and Bro. Hugh. We had such a good time last night. I thought of sharing some of our photos taken at the banquet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment