Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Picking Up Pecans

It’s been windy the other day and also today. Pecans started to fall so I went picking them up. We have 4 pecan trees in our backyard and all are bearing pecans. I got one bag today and still pecans keep falling because of the wind. I will have to crack them, remove the shells and use it when I’ll make banana pecan muffins or bread. Pecans are expensive in the store and I’m glad I don’t have to buy it. Maybe if I will gather more pecans later I will have to sell it in the Pecan Shed. I sold some the other year. Pecans are all over our place, also at the alley at the back of our house. Whenever I go walking, I pass by pecans on the sidewalk so I have to pick them up. Everybody are just too busy to take time to pick up their pecans but not me. I just love pecans.

A1photos_171


0 comments:

Post a Comment