Thursday, October 18, 2007

Weekend Vacation

My hubby and I got back tonight from our weekend break. Actually we went to visit the kids and grandkids in Alvarado and Cleburne. We had a good trip back and forth except when we reached I-35 in Fort Worth the traffic was bad. It was heavy traffic when we went last Friday and traffic again this afternoon. My hubby and I hate the traffic. It’s good here in Wichita Falls, the traffic is not that bad. My hubby said that’s the reason he left Fort Worth, the traffic. He was born and raised there but he preferred a quiet life and he doesn’t like to live in a big and busy city like Fort Worth. He can’t stand the traffic and that I understand. Well, I’ll just post more tomorrow. I’m just tired right now. I’m glad I got a 2 day break from this computer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment