Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Busy Weekend

I didn’t have time to blog this morning and afternoon because I’ve been busy with other things. I woke up late and then I cooked pancakes for our brunch. Yap, it was almost noon time when we ate our breakfast so I called it brunch. After that hubby and I had to run to Wal-Mart and bought a gift for the baby shower of one of our church members. Then we stopped by at Pecan Shed to sell some of the pecans that I picked up and also to have some of it cracked. It’s just across our church where the baby shower’s venue is.

The baby shower was well attended and the baby girl got lots of gifts, mostly clothes, baby blankets, diapers and gift cards. We ate biscuits with cheese ball, fruits, nuts and cakes. They served fruit punch for drinks. That served as my late lunch since I didn’t eat my lunch at home. Hubby came and picked me up and then I asked him to drive to Subway so I can buy him a sandwich. I got him a ham sandwich and tuna sandwich for me. That’s my treat for him from the money I made in selling the pecans. Then we drove home and here I am now blogging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment