Friday, February 1, 2008

Package From My Sister

I just got today the small package from my sister Violy in the Philippines. It took only 9 days to get here. She sent me a couple of bottles of Efficascent oil which I requested. My hubby and I used it to rub our muscles and it soothes muscle pain, stiffness and a lot more.

Violy also sent me some accessories like necklaces, bracelets and earrings. She knows that I love wearing them when I go to church and also I love giving some of it away to my friends in the church. There’s also a
video CD of my niece’s dedication to the Lord and letters from my 2 nephews thanking us for the package that we sent them last Christmas. Those 2 boys are so sweet. I’m so delighted to receive the package from my sister. I love all the stuffs that she sent me especially the red swarovski bracelet that she made especially for me. It's so pretty!
Dscn2139 Dscn2138

Dscn2137

Dscn2134_1

Dscn2135_1

0 comments:

Post a Comment