Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday Church Service

It’s a great day today and hubby and I went to church to worship the Lord. We had a good service and our Pastor had preached a very powerful message despite having problem in his voice. It’s about being holy because we have a holy God. Without holiness no one can see the Lord. He also preached about sin, that we should acknowledge our sinfulness and repent and turn away from our sins. I’m always inspired listening to our pastor’s messages.

After the service, hubby and I went to eat lunch at Buffet City. It’s my treat for him again. I didn’t bring my digicam though because we didn’t plan to go in the restaurant in the first place. it’s one of those spur of the moment decisions. Hubby was delighted though that I didn’t have my camera with me. He said we can eat peacefully without being bothered by taking pictures, he-he-he! So we had our good lunch at Buffet City. I ate a lot of their salmon, chicken with broccoli, beef with broccoli, vegetables with shrimps and crab legs imitation. My dessert were fruits like orange, pineapple, peaches and lemon. Hubby ate to his heart’s delight. He loves to eat and the evidence is seen in his belly. When we got home, I got my camera and I asked hubby to take photos of me since I didn’t have any photos in the restaurant. So here they are.

Dscn2145

Dscn2144_1

Dscn2143_2

0 comments:

Post a Comment