Monday, January 10, 2011

Not Feeling Well

My hubby is not feeling well since Christmas. He got colds, cough and slight fever. He’s been taking some over the counter medicines. Last New Year he had fever and he’s been coughing during night time. In the middle of the night he wakes up and can’t go back to sleep. If he takes some medicines and drink calamansi juice he gets better. But the problem with hubby is that if he feels better, he eats ice cream, drink ice cold drinks and sleep in front of a steady fan without a shirt. Too bad. I always tell him not to do it but he’s kinda stubborn so I told him he’s the one suffering the consequences anyway.

I know some people here have caught the bug. One lady in our church have been sick for a few weeks now. She feels the same as hubby, cough, colds and fever. My niece had it first then my nephew. Maybe it’s due to the cool weather, I don’t really know but I hope and pray that hubby will get well soon. Sickness go away in Jesus’ name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment